Villa 3A - Phase 1 - € 230,000 euro
Portoada Park is one of the most exclusive villa developments in this area of Calabria, a private gated urbanization of semidetached villas nestled into surroundings. Designed to suit multi-cultural tastes, this unique project will cover all aspects of your new elegant life style.Set just a short walk from Tyrrhenian Sea and surrounded by a pine and eucalyptus forest, your future home is ideally set. A gated community with several facilities, living here is designed to give you total peace of mind and privacy.
Properties are KEY READY
Fully Furnished both internally & externally
Air Conditioning in all rooms.
Portoada Park offers:
- A garden & forest setting with lush greenery.
- A pedestrian friendly neighbourhood with up to 7 kilometres of walking and jogging trails that wind throughout the forest
- Located in close proximity to Portoada Park, is Pizzo & Tropea incorporating a mix of residential, retail zones. Giving you easy access to piazzas with shaded trees, cafes, restaurants, international and local shopping outlets as well as entertainment venues.
- Large Communal Swimming pool – Adults & Childrens Pool
- Tennis Court.
- Forest relaxation area
- 5 minutes’ walk to the beach – through your own private footpath.
- 13km to Lamezia Terme International Airport.
- 1 ½ hr drive from the Camigliatello Silano Ski Resort.
- 15 mins from the local Marina, Vibo Marina.
- 50km to Villa San Giovanni – Ferry to Sicily.
One of the most beautiful and famous towns in Calabria, and one of the most picturesque areas on the southern coast, is Pizzo. The town, whose name in dialect means "cliff", is situated on a high promontory overlooking the Gulf of Sant'Eufemia on the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Pizzo, a fishing town whose fish find their way to the menus of many famous restaurants throughout Italy, was built on the ruins of Napitia, a colony of an ancient tribal group, the Focesis. It has a long, illustrious history. According to local lore, Cicerone visited and St. Peter stopped on his journey to Rome. The historical centre of Pizzo is characterized by narrow lanes and streets with many interconnecting stairways. At the intersection of many of these lanes and streets, one finds several squares, some with fountains. There are numerous palazzi (mansions) once owned by rich merchants and other members of the higher classes, with interesting architectural detail.
Pizzo is fast becoming an ever popular tourist resort town thanks to its mild, sunny climate and to the stunning coastline, where there are many attractions and activities for locals and travellers alike. Many of these can be better appreciated as you lick the Tartufo gelato for which the town is justifiably famous. At lunch or dinner try a glass (or two!) of the local wine, know as "Zibibbo".
For more information please make an inquiry.
We also have further availability in this resort in PHASE 1. As follows:
2A - 3 Bed 2 Bath Villa - KEY READY - € 230,000 euro
3B - 3 Bed 2 Bath Villa - KEY READY - € 230,000 euro
4A - 3 Bed 2 Bath Villa - KEY READY - € 230,000 euro
4B - 3 Bed 2 Bath Villa - KEY READY - € 230,000 euro
13B - 3 Bed 2 Bath Villa - KEY READY - € 230,000 euro
Should you require further information or to seek further availability please make an inquiry or contact our offices....
#windrushalliance #windrush #portoadapark #portoada #pizzo
To View PORTOADA PARK on YOUTUBE